Friday, December 31, 2010

Last minute updates and my aims for 2011


If you look real close you can see OPRAH and Gail King climbing the Harbour Bridge

Angelica and Olivia

More OPRAH on Bridge and Sweetangieollie

Stage being set up on the Sunday when we picked up our tickets

The big day had arrived, we were close

Everyone arriving





The girls kindy orientation day

My girls

The beautiful pendant, it arrives in the new year
Well here they are those promised but not so great, they are from my phone photos of my OPRAH experience and a few other photos of the year that was.
One thing i aim to do in 2011, is work harder on making the most of each day , putting more thought into whats really important, it's very easy to squaunder our time and that of our loved ones on some of the modern worlds enteraining, and really pointless distractions, I like to try living in the moment a bit more, and not wasting my emotions on whether anyone likes me or not.Well i hope you all enjoy your last moments of 2010, live them with joy.
See you next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment