Saturday, January 29, 2011

Only Two More Sleeps

Only two more sleeps and my babies start school, the years have gone too fast, it only seems like yesterday i was wondering what i was going to do with my life, i'd just finished a Tafe course,and had moved down to Batemans Bay after eleven years in Bowral, two of my older kids had left home and  there was just my husband, our then fourteen year old son and me, a new town a new life i was not that happy at the time and really started to wonder what the hell was to become of me. But life throws us curve balls when we least expect and for me that was my twins, can you believe it there i am 41 years old , getting sick all day, couldn't stand the dog, boy he smelled bad, poor thing was scrubbed and purged within an inch of his life, evrything i loved to eat tasted like crap, but do you think i could figure out what was wrong!!   Well i found out i was expecting at eleven and half weeks and within the hour of seeing the doctor i also found out i was having twins, my girls Olivia and Angelica, and the rest is another story. But here are some photos of our journey so far.
Angelica and Olivia, aged 4months

5 1/2 months

Little Ballerinas 5months

Their second Birthday



Aged three with big sister Jess

Cheeky Misses 4years old

Garden faireys aged 5 years

Christmas 2010 , 5 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment