Friday, January 27, 2012

SWEET SUMMERTIME !!

 twighlight beach walks
WOW!!!!! January really flew by. Only 3 days left and we roll into February. This is how i spent my summer break.I spent christmas and new year with my eldest son Stephen and his family at Batemans Bay, so much fun getting to know our new grand daughter Bella Anne!
Stephen,Melissa and Baby Bella ( 1week old)
Grandpa,Grandma(me)and Baby Bella



Baby Bella falling asleep

Sweet Little Violet(6months old)

Bursting full of joy , just love that happy girl

My Olivia

My Angelica

My birthday gift from Violet and Rose

My birthday gift from Stephen(husband) and the twins
We also Visisted our other Grand daughter Violet and her mummy Rose and grandpa Pete at Merimbula and we also took the girls to the Bega cheese factory.We had a great time and i celebrated my birthday with Violet and her mummy,spent time at the park with the twins,and was treated to a visit to Mandeni needlework for some birthday gifts by my grand daughter . The girls and Stephen got me a very large book of Jane Austen novels. More of my holiday tomorrow!



3 comments:

  1. such a lovely start to the new year will be waiting to see more of your holiday break !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, where did you get Jane Austen Knits from? If it was Mandeni I'm going to have to pop over and see if they still have a copy. Damn I give good presents :P

    I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! yes indeed you do give very lovely presents, just couldn't resist the Violet inspired colours, I got the Jane Austen Knits online from Interweave,it's available as a digital download too,there is another one in the works as well.xxx

      Delete