Sunday, May 13, 2012

'HAPPY MOTHERS DAY' !!!!!!

pretty vintage cards
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!. I had a lovely mothers day and hope you all did and do (depending on where you are), breakfast and tea in bed and gifts, i did well and was spoilt this year (must have done something right) 3 nightdresses,slippers,a blue willow teapot and cups from the Twins and Hubby and a cookbook and pink potted mums from myself and a blue toile nighdress from my eldest Daughter and Family, Angelica made me a very pretty photo frame too. Very cold here today so no picnic, but had coffee and cake with my Mum and Uncle Billy,then a visit to Dad at the hospital to give him lots of hugs and afternoon tea with Jessica and her growing family.Only thing missing and i missed them were my Boys and my Granddaughters and their sweet Mummies, i love them all. So grateful to be blessed with so many lovely people to love.

My new cookbook and my flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment