Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ten Things About Me

Well a lot of people do this post at the very beginning of their blogging journey, but i tend to do things a little back the front, better done out of order than not at all, works with most things.
Well here is a list of Ten Things About Me.

1/ My favorite colour is always changing, what can i say i love colour. OK ! Cool neutral pastels

2/ I've been married 29 1/2 years, and the secret, go with the flow and roll with the punches and Talk
and forgiveness. And patience!!LOTS!!!

3/ I have 5 children and 4 grand children, so i'm kid rich and gratefull!

4/ I love TEA

5/ I love peonies, they are my most adored flower in the whole wide uno.

6/I 'm learning how to sew and loving it.

7/ I've never travelled to another country

8/I love reading childrens books more than grown ups books,still a big kid, big imagination!

9/ My secret wish is to find a secret garden

10/And if i could change one thing about myself it would be to be 10 cm taller, i' m only 150cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment