Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hello and Welcome to my World

 My name is Cassandra , i'm a married stay at home mother and i have 5 children ranging in ages 5 to 27 and an 8 month old grandson and a scruffy dog called Mutley. I hope you'll enjoy me sharing some of my daily doings and creativness with you.The cute little misses on my header are my twins Olivia and Angelica, ther've just turned five and are so amazing, they were one of lifes unexpected delights and i'm so grateful to have them.I'll be at a loss as to what i'll do with my days when they start school next year, so i've decieded i should make a list of things i'd like to achieve for each term just to ease my self into to this new phase,  as they are a bit worried i won't have anything to do, i just love them so, they are really smart and thoughtful for ones so young.MMmm... on a positive note i'll have a tidy loungeroom for 6 hours aday ! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment