Monday, December 12, 2011

Getting ready for Santa

Another year and another set of plans and good intentions to be ready for the festive season tried to slip by me again this year,but i have managed just in the nick of time to get this show on the road, I will not let this horriable Mastoiditis stop me from my christmas cheer!. I  have already made and decorated a gingerbread house with my Mother and am so glad for the effort, she so enjoyed it and it was nice to spend an afternoon doing just this one thing together.
Tonight i will decorate a gingerbread sliegh and house with my daughters and grandson. So the list is getting shorter,only 5 gifts left to buy,1 wall hanging to make and cards and gifts to be sent tomorrow, and a little baking on friday and i will be happy enough this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment